Monday, April 30, 2018

SENT FROM A FACEBOOK POSTER!


PICTURE AND COMMENT SENT
FROM A FACEBOOK POSTER!



SENDERS COMMENT:  "Facebook freaks think they know more than the US military. F$&@ing idiots. The US govt does not have to explain shit to you about why they did what they did. They have intelligence that you don’t know about."   
  
Nuff said!

6 comments:

  1. You tell'em Sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's bs. If I am paying their salary and everything else they spend money on, I have a perfect right to know how that money is being spent. The president may be commander in chief, but he is still a public servant, as are all military personnel. Letting these types get away without oversight is what allowed the formation of the deep state/Clinton/Bush/Obama gang to begin with. You better wake up and say I have every right to know everything.

      Delete
    2. I can give you an amen on that one!

      Delete
  2. Amen!! Where's Gunny when you need him? Terry and Jody-

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to Robert Davide Steele, the secret intelligence agencies only provide the President and other military decision makers 4% of what they need to know, that is, actionable intelligence. The other 96% is available through open source methods. Steele has a lot of detractors, but he has a lot of good info on what he calls "open source everything." I'm tired of decisions concerning war and peace being made in secret in the name of "national security." More likely it is for the MIC's financial security that these decisions are made.

    ReplyDelete