Saturday, September 30, 2017

Me and YouTube and Jerry Day


By Anna Von Reitz

I have a confession.  

I don't watch many YouTube videos.  Even those recommended by friends get screened pretty rigorously.   

YouTube, in my opinion, is a LOT better than broadcast television, more varied, more fun, more real--- and yet, I don't watch much of that, either.  

Why?  

Because most YouTube videos are long, drawn-out, arcane, boring, and could easily condense their actual content into 5 or 10 minute presentations instead of the two hour long self-promotion extravaganzas that are all too common.

Today I found a very happy exception:  Jerry Day.  

He packed more useful, factual, actual information into just a few minutes than most Freedom Gurus offer up in days worth of zombie-like screen staring. 

Jerry Day packs it in, pulls no punches, and lays it out.  I could have kissed him for his presentation titled, "Do You Know How Much Tax You Pay?"   

I could have (and would have) given him a standing ovation for "God, Money, and Lies"--- if he had been present to see the old lady clapping and stomping her feet. 

If you are going to spend time watching YouTube presentations --- I can recommend that you watch Jerry Day.   He won't waste your precious time. 

Here are some examples of his work on YouTube.   Pay special attention to the last one.

Anna






----------------------------------------


No comments: