Monday, August 14, 2017

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room



The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
24 hours later, ANOTHER massive Wells Fargo fraud scandal
Posted By: Lymerick
Date: Monday, 14-Aug-2017 07:35:25
It's been a whole day since we learned about another example of systematic, widespread fraud by America's largest bank Wells Fargo (ripping off small merchants with credit card fees), so it's definitely time to learn about another one: scamming mortgage borrowers out of $43/month for an unrequested and pointless "home warranty service" from American Home Shield, a billion-dollar scam-factory that considers you a customer if you throw away its junk-mail instead of ticking the "no" box and sending it back. $43/month gets you pretty much nothing: people who tried to actually use their AHS insurance found it impossible to get them to actually do anything in exchange for this money. Here's a quick Wells Fargo fraud scorecard: stealing thousand of cars with fraudulent repos; defrauding mortgage borrowers; blackballing whistelblowers; creating 2,000,000+ fraudulent accounts, and stealing millions with fraudulent fees and penalties. SNIP

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uneducated people are the results of schools controlled by the int. banking cabal. How many people have been taught that silence is acquiescence? I'm 73'yr's old' I had to find that for my self.We the real men in this world have to straighten this shit out.The younger gen. is weak minded weaklings.Who if not for us will loose the whole white race!!!!!!!









that are ruled by the int. banking cabal.

Anonymous said...

yep, and they did it to me also. I got rid of them but morgage still with them.I left BB&T for same kind of things. Holding back big checks and bouncing acc. Wells Fargo did this also. So tired of being ripped off and lied to. Thank you for the info. Need some funnies things getting tense out here. Thanks for all you do.

Anonymous said...

American Home Shield did nothing for me when my air conditioner quit. I had paid them for several months. They are rip-artists.

Anonymous said...

You are correct, Sir. I'm 76 yrs. old and have seen the same thing. The younger generation "growing up" are a useless as tits on a boar, for the most part. The Liberals have convinced them they can have whatever they want without working for it, and somebody else will pay for it. I'm glad I'll be gone before their folly comes to fruition.

Freewill said...

So glad I have no SSN or any other contracts! I am not on any of their radar screens! Gotta love ex-expatriation!