Saturday, August 12, 2017

The Bundys--- Again


By Anna Von Reitz

Unfortunately, there are good guys and bad guys in every story and it is hard to always tell the difference.  

I started my active plan to get the government restored and my own butt out of the wringer back in 1998.  I had studied the issues and problems related to this for years prior to that, but like most people, I didn't immediately know what to do.  The information was so confusing and hard to mine out of the public documents..... 

I eventually discovered what Rod Class and others are now confirming via different routes and means--- that the federal government is just a couple giant corporations with "State of" franchises of each, and that our own actual government has gradually faded from view through lack of action and understanding of how responsible we are for self-government and how the various jurisdictions are meant to work. 

Anyway, a group of us figured out that the Holy See was behind the corporate government organizations and so, we brought our complaints to Rome back in 2008.  Pope Benedict XVI asked for help in bringing remedy to the problem and began taking immediate steps.  One of the things he asked help with was to give Notice to all the government employees so that they had a chance to correct their operations.  

We agreed, it was only fair to give them Notice.  So that is what I did "for" Pope Benedict and Pope Francis.  I have faithfully given notice to thousands of federal officials.  Nobody can complain and say we didn't give them fair Notice and opportunity to cure.  

Because we did this work of giving Notice, which was required of us by law and Due Process in any event, I have had all sorts of otherwise sane people accusing me of being "an agent of the Vatican" and totally misrepresenting the facts.  

Most people are so ignorant that they make no distinction between the Vatican (the property management company of the Holy See) and the Holy See and the Pope.  They just lump all these organizations and offices into one name "the Vatican" and they don't grasp the difference or the different roles of these vast networks and how they interact with each other, either.  It would be a better world if non-Catholics and Catholics alike took more interest in the way the Church is organized.  

I digress.  Anyway, the point is, I never received a pay check and I never worked "for" the Vatican.  I assisted in that I gave Notice for Pope Benedict to his employees AND also gave Notice separately in my own capacity at the same time.  

So what?  Didn't cost me much more and at least the Catholic federal employees stopped to look and listen and think when things came over their desks with the Pope's authority attached to it, and getting them to notice and understand what they are doing wrong was the whole point of it.  

This innocent and practical effort was turned into a Witch Hunt of major proportions, so that for a time, everything I said was being misreported and misunderstood by the American patriot groups---- most of whom also assumed that I was a Catholic. (I am a Lutheran since age seven, so, good luck with that Big, Fat Lie, too.)  

I have been told that this misrepresentation of me as a "Vatican agent" was the reason the Bundys and the others wouldn't listen to a word I said, but that did not keep me from telling them the Truth and giving them clear instructions on how to get themselves back into proper political status.  

Like millions of other Americans, they can't be helped if they won't listen.  Absent a miracle of jury conscience, they will be convicted in Nevada on technicalities and infringement of the copyright to their own names.

I guess the good news is that if and when the "horses" decide to drink they can always come back home and get these cases overturned on appeal.   The bad news is that they will probably lose their ranches and a  large part of their lives engaged in a struggle that shouldn't even exist, if they just got their public records straight and stood on them. 

Even though they haven't taken my good advice, I urge everyone to try to help the Bundys and the others with donations and with work.  Those who can should be helping the women work the ranches while their husbands are in jail.   And everyone can spread the Truth and help restore the lawful government we are all owed and keep the Bundys and others in their prayers.  

----------------------------
See this article and over 600 others on Anna's website here:www.annavonreitz.com

No comments: