Sunday, August 13, 2017

My Apologies and Thanks


By Anna Von Reitz

I have not been answering phone calls and haven't been answering mail, because I am simply overwhelmed with work.
I am maintaining my health and my outlook as best as I can, but I literally don't have time to do anything but work, work, work. If it's not one kind of work, it's another. Up at dawn, down at midnight, repeat, repeat, repeat.

It must also be admitted that I am not as young as I used to be and the boundless energy and flexibility of youth are sadly lacking. I can't "bounce back" so have to keep on a steady schedule and focus on making progress toward the major goals.
Every week I get thousands of emails from people needing help, people who are confused and need assistance with paperwork, people who are angry about the whole situation, people who are in jail who shouldn't be. I can sympathize and I need to be kept up to date on what is going on in the world, but aside from sharing information with you all, I can't get involved in millions of individual cases and thousands of issues.
There is just one issue that underlies all of it --- the identity theft that has been practiced against us all.
If they hadn't stolen our identities as birthright Americans none of the evils presently upon us would be possible. If they hadn't infringed upon our common law copyright of our own given name, none of this would be possible.
So that is the central issue that has to be addressed, here and on an international basis.
In order to do that, I have to keep my nose to that grindstone and somehow ignore every secondary issue.
I want you all to know how very much I care and how thankful I am to those of you who have been faithfully supporting our team. I am "old school" so it really bothers me that I can't write thank you notes and respond one by one to everyone who donates. Your generosity certainly deserves that and more, but the fact is that I can't even write thank you notes and hope to get my work done.
Sometimes, you can't fish and you can't cut bait, you can only put on your blinders and dive headlong into the task(s) that absolutely have to be done. This is one of those moments.
Keep tuned for important updates.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are really good at making stuff up,aren't they ?

Anonymous said...

AN 12:09 - no response to your idiocy required - you make it clear enough

Anonymous said...

Yeah yeah yeah... I get it Judge Anna! I'm battling the state of Washington in a Supreme Court matter for my children that were stolen by cps...

I'm not a lawyer...
I'm not smart...
I am an outspoken idiot that won't be quiet and my kids were taken for challenging the system.

You are 100% correct... I college read an article about your father and how that led you down the rabbits hole...

Well I'll be a dumb sob, as cool as my mother is and her stick it where the sun don't shine attitude, our ducking lawyers in the Supreme Court level are just flipping idiots...

So, I debated constitutional law with what is said to be Washington's best Constitutional lawyer...

This author, an upset pissed off dumb sob, actually schooled the best of the best on constitutional law...

AND I LEARNED IT FROM YOU AND FREEWILL HERE AT NESARA NEWS...

Your father story...now please understand the rabbit hole I'm following...unlike irs in a tax thing, this is about two young children (I lost there momma to her life long illness with Epilepsy, in the midst of this battle).

I'm in the rabbit hole... Chasing, physically, mentally and lawfully (in the traitorous U.S. courts) and am actually seeing that there is no end in sight of the rabbit hole...

Were fucked... As a people and as a nation.

My apologies please, for not understanding the full-circle of your teachings...but if I too had not had to dwell into the rabbit hole... I would have never known... A blind man leading sheep...

The Question I Pose: WHY IS AMERICA WORTH FIGHTING FOR ANY LONGER?

(ITS ALL FAKE, AND WHY DEFEND FAKENESS...IMHO)

Anonymous said...

When we the people stopped using bullets & started filling out paper, that's when we lost, exactly what the Cabal trained us for. Lead is recyclable, & just think how many trees we would save . . .